Sylvia Golden Norris, P.A. offers its clients well-defined experience and tailored legal services in the following areas:
- Real Estate Licensee/Broker Compliance Law
- Escrow Disputes
- Association Board of Realtors® Ethics Actions
- REALTOR® Claims and Defense consultations (including Errors & Omissions qualified counsel)
- REALTOR® Commission Disputes
- Association Board of REALTORS®: Procuring Cause/Commission Disputes/Arbitration Actions
- Listing Agreement negotiations
- Florida Real Estate Commission Complaints and Defense
- Interpleader Actions and Declaratory Actions
- Mediation and Arbitration Services
Please Note: Sylvia Golden Norris, P.A. does not conduct real estate closings or engage in transactional real estate services.
In addition, I offer legal education updates for real estate brokers and sales associates. I can assist your real estate brokerage firms by reviewing your forms and procedures and providing you with practical and easily assimilated helpful hints, procedures and strategies. For my clients, I would be pleased to provide free Risk Reduction seminars in-house (by appointment only). Legal services include workshops and training sessions designed to assist your brokerage firm and sales associates’ compliance with the many rules, regulations, and requirements under Chapter 475, Fla. Stats, 61J2 of the Florida Administrative Code and the National Association of REALTORS’® Code of Ethics.
Content Copyright 2020 – Sylvia Golden Norris, P.A. |1670 Stickney Point Road Sarasota, FL 34231 | (941) 926-1516